As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted several measures in our office, which are intended to protect the health of our patients, their families, and our staff. Among the changes which we have implemented, at least for the immediate future, are:
- All staff members are required to wear masks when meeting face-to-face with our patients.
- We strongly encourage our patients and their family members to wear masks, but it is not required at this time.
- Patients (or their guardian if they are under age 18) along with anyone who accompanies them to the appointment will be asked to certify that they are not sick, and have not been knowingly exposed to any individual who has contracted the COVID-19 Virus.
- All individuals entering the office will be required to wash their hands thoroughly.
- As has always been our policy, if the patient (or any other family members) has been sick, we ask that you stay home! Please call and re-schedule the appointment for the health and safety of all.